Thursday, July 10, 2008
The Cuteness of Kids
McKenzie LOVES music and dancing and Brayden is starting to learn quite a few sweet moves as well.....Well, the other day, McKenzie wanted to dance, so she asked Scott to turn on some music. Scott went over to our Zune (Microsoft's version of the Ipod) and found something for her. "Ice Ice Baby" by Vanilla Ice. So she starts dancing and just loving it. Brayden can't miss out on the fun, so he starts dancing as well. Well, Scott and I have to leave to go to the Bee's game, so we left. The next morning, McKenzie asks to dance to "Ice Ice Baby." I turn it on and she starts singing and dancing to it. Next thing I know, Brayden starts dancing and I hear someone saying "ice ice" over and over, and then I would hear "baby." I stopped what I was doing (I was in the kitchen) and came into the living room because it didn't really sound like McKenzie...and sure enough, It was Brayden, just singing along!!! I was laughing so hard!! It was the cutest thing to see him just dancing and singing Vanilla Ice!!! I attempted to pull out the video camera to get it on tape, but like every other time I try to get anything on video, as soon as the kids see the camera, they come running over and have to see themselves on the screen. Needless to say, I didn't get it on camera. We'll keep trying though! One of these days we'll get it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is hilarious!!! That will be great to have on camera for in the later years...some day!
Yup! My grandbabies! My little darlings! Wigglin' butt! LOL!
Post a Comment