Monday, September 28, 2009

Volleyball

So two weeks ago I found out our stake does women's volleyball on Thursday nights. I LOVE volleyball and used to play ALL the time before I got married, but after I got married and moved down to South Jordan, and with school and working and everything, I didn't play much! Well, I went to volleyball and it was a blast playing again, I was a little rusty since it was really only like the 3rd time I've played in like 7 years, but it was fun and I even have had 2 people ask me to play on different league teams! I get to play on a Monday night league up at Davis High and a Thursday night league at the Rec Center! Scott isn't too thrilled since he gets the kids, but it won't be for too long! It feels so good to get out and play again! It's been way too long!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Yay for daddy/children bonding time. :) Go TEAM!

Christy said...

Ya, I dido what Deanna said! You go girl! I wish I had volleyball skills! :)

Cari said...

You go girl...that sounds like so much fun. Daddy and the kids will be just fine!! HUGS