This is a true story told by Dr. Rex Head, the founder of Orpahanage Support Service Organization (OSSO). The 4 months I spent down in Ecuador with this organization were some of the most humbling, amazing months of my life. Those children have been through so much in their short lives, but have so much love to give and are truly choice children of our Heavenly Father. I first read this story in an email I receive from the organization, and I bawled my eyes out. Normally, pictures, information about the kids and orphanages are not to be given out, but since the director put this on youtube and changed some of the names for privacy (probably just the second name since half of the population down there has the first name Maria), I figured it was okay to post it on here! It is kind of long, but worth it! May we not take the love of our family for granted!
Merry Christmas!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fx1IseQeo6g
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment