Monday, March 19, 2012

we're alive....

Man am I slacking lately!!! We are alive, I just haven't been blogging lately...sorry, I guess I'm just lazy! We're now gearing up for soccer season which will be 8 weeks of CRAZINESS, but with the help of my family, I think we'll survive! Both Brayden and McKenzie have games the same night, a lot of them are at the same time, and go figure, its the same night and time Scott has Young Men/Scouts...not to mention they have their practices on the same night too. At least it doesn't overlap with the 3 volleyball leagues I play in, so I can still get in my "ME" time (I have the best hubby ever to let me have that time to myself doing something I love without complaining...it is such a needed break for my sanity!)!! Should be fun! It is crazy how fast time is flying by! Next thing we know, the kids will be out of school for the summer! We're getting excited for a trip to St. George with some friends in a couple of weeks, our summer is filling up faster than we can keep track of, but the thing I'm most excited for is, we booked our cruise! Scott and I are celebrating our 10th anniversary this year and to celebrate, we are going on a week long cruise and I can't wait!!! We aren't going til the fall, but it will be nice to just go and spend a week just the 2 of us (and hopefully some of our friends that are celebrating their 10th anniversary the month after ours!) Let the countdown begin!!!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

sounds like a TON of FUN!!! Can't wait for pictures!!!

Katie said...

You meant us...right? Sure I'll go on a cruise with you guys to celebrate. I'd just need lots of valium to get me over the water rocking the ship thing. lol Glad you're all well and alive. That's always a good thing.