Friday, July 13, 2012
10th Anniversary
Yesterday we celebrated our 10th Anniversary!! Where has all the time gone! I can't believe it's been 10 years! The day was pretty low key, we celebrated by going out to dinner at The Roof (where our old neighbors just happened to be sitting next to us, so it was fun catching up a little bit) and went shopping around City Creek Center (finally got Scott 2 more suits), but our real celebrating will take place when we go on our week long cruise in October! It will be so much fun to get away, just the 2 of us and go relax! We have been so blessed over the past 10 years and are truly grateful to be where we are at in life now! As one of Scott's favorite saying goes, Life is good!! What a difference 10 years can make....Bring on the next 10 years!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
AWESOME! Time flies when you're having fun! XOXO ♥
I totally remember your wedding day. I remember how hot it was waiting at the temple and I remember you luncheon and reception. 10 years...wow! Congrats
Post a Comment