Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It Wasn't Me....I Promise

So Sunday we were sitting in Sacrament Meeting, and McKenzie wanted to sit on my lap during the Sacrament. So we are sitting there being reverent and quiet, just waiting, and I put my arms around McKenzie's waist and squeeze to give her a little hug. Well, when I gave her that squeeze, SHE FARTED. And it wasn't some quiet little thing either. Everyone around us looks at us and starts chuckling. Scott and I about died. So a few minutes later, she takes my arms and put them around her again. I gave her another little squeeze because I thought what are the chances that she would do it again......well, she did. I was so embarrassed. Luckily it was most of our friends around us....but still.....man did she let them rip....and it just happened to be during the quietest part of the Sacrament. The lady on the other side of the bench from us came up to me afterwards and put her arm around me and said "I sure am glad that we aren't the only ones that pass gas during church." I said "just for the record, it was totally McKenzie!!!" She just laughed and said, "isn't it also great what we can pass off on our kids at this age." Of course she was just kidding......IT WASN'T ME I promise. Anyway, we laughed our head off....but it was so embarrassing!

Scott borrowed his parents 4-Wheeler to go up above the "B" here is Bountiful while I am out of commission since he is taking 2 weeks off...so yesterday, he took McKenzie up for a test. They were both in 7th Heaven when they got home. It was so cute because she went on forever about what they did and how they both found treasures (Scott found a screwdriver and she found a golf ball) and saw 9 squirrels and Scott said she was a little dare devil. They are planning on going again on Thursday which is the only night we don't have anything. Scott is LOVING the fact that McKenzie just loves being on that 4-wheeler and informed me that he sees 4-wheelers in our future!!! I told him that was fine, as long as it was the distant future!!! Money needs to go elsewhere at the moment!!! He is also going to attempt to take her to our ward campout on Friday night......she has never been camping, so we will see how that goes!!!

And the picture.....my parents gave us their old Original Nintendo and all their old games, and McKenzie enjoy's playing some Sesame Street games (letter recognition, shape and color matching, those type of things). Anyway, every time she plays, Brayden thinks he is "playing" too.....I just thought it was too cute!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yeah, sure it was McKenzie Kim...whatever you say!! :) J/K Kids are so much fun ahe? Hope you're hanging in there.

R said...

Scott-
Remember me from M.S. & H.S.? Long time no see, last time was at Chris Douglas' rusiyxoreception. Anyways, what a cute family! 3 kids will keep you busy. I found you on the Gaileys blog and couldn't resist saying hi.
Rachel