Friday, August 22, 2008

We have a date.....

Well....I am VERY happy to finally have a date set. To my disappointment, my doctor is actually on call at a LDS Hospital next weekend, so we couldn't do Aug. 29th like I wanted, but we are set for Tuesday, September 2nd at 7:00a.m. I am the first of the morning, so hopefully we will get in and out fast! He told me I could have chosen any day that week (from the 1st-5th) but we didn't want to make him do it on Labor Day (even though he said it wasn't a big deal since he was on call anyway) so we decided to do it the next day because I was afraid if I scheduled it on the 5th like it "should" have been, that would have made for the LONGEST week. I am so ready to be done, and if the doctor said I can do it on the 2nd, I am taking it!!! It is so nice to finally have a set date for sure. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have to have C-Sections and get to schedule my births. The waiting game would seriously drive me INSANE. So anyway....11 more days til we meet our little girl......

2 comments:

Katie said...

Finally right? Congrats on getting the date set. I'm excited to see some pictures. :)

Christy said...

Yea Kim! Too bad you couldn't have her on the 27th, then we could share a birthday! Oh well, the 2nd is close enough I guess. I am very excited for you! Good luck with the last few days of being pregnant.