Sunday, November 30, 2008

Lexie's Blessing...Better Late than Never

So, I know it has been awhile....but life has been kind of hectic...and when I do have a moment, I just haven't felt like doing this...but I will try to be better! The beginning of November, we blessed Lexie. It was such a sweet experience for me as it has been with each of my children. There is, in my opinion, nothing sweeter than watching the person you love bless the lives of our children. Here are a couple of pictures to document the day!

Scott's Parents

Our Little Family

Kim's Family

A sweet picture of Scott and Lexie before Church

My Adorable children

3 comments:

Deanna said...

SO CUTE!!! I can't believe how much your little guy looks like Scott! Those kids are DARLING!

Cari said...

What a beautiful family!!! Love all of you to pieces!! Big Hugs - Auntie Carolyn

Cathy Lloyd said...

Oh I love all the pictures...Love the ones of all the darlings together! XOXO!