Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Brayden

Yesterday was Brayden's birthday and I can't believe he's already 2!! He is such an adorable kid! He loves doing anything with daddy....being out in the garage, 4-Wheeling, playing cars. He LOVES riding in the Blazer! He is such a good sport when he gets roped into playing dolls with his sister...and even trys to wear princess dress-ups with her...but we try to draw the line there! He loves his sisters so much and loves to make them laugh and smile. He is such a cute kid and we are so happy he is part of our family! One of the things we got him was this church outfit. He was so excited to have a tie like daddy's. We got a 3T instead of a 2T...ooops, I guess I will need to tack the pants up for a year or so...good thing he will grow!



Brayden with some of his birthday loot. I need to take another picture with everything in it...

3 comments:

Katie said...

2 already? Man, where does the time go? :) Looks like you guys had a fun party. Happy Birthday Brayden!!

Cari said...

What a handsome young man!! He is just darling. You are truly blessed with a great family. Big Hugs - Aunt Carolyn

Cathy Lloyd said...

Oh cute! So darling and we had so much fun with him at church! :) Thanks for loaning Scott to us tonight! The guys got a lot done!