Saturday, April 3, 2010

So I'm lazy...

So I've been kind of lazy and haven't posted much, but there hasn't been too much going on other than the same old day to day stuff! I'm trying to keep my sanity as Lexie has discovered temper tantrums....and I'm not talking about little ones either! She is all out FREAKING OUT! She is getting physical with it too and poor Brayden is the one that ends up getting beaten up in the process. She is biting, hitting, scratching, you name it she is doing it. She's getting better as she is learning what she can and can't do, but it still makes me crazy! She is a SWEETHEART when she is happy though! We are going to take a little vacation to Disneyland next month, and the kids can't wait! They are already planning which rides they are going to do first! We're going to leave Lexie behind with my family! I'm such a bad mommy! With her only being 19 months, it is just easier to not have to deal with naps (she doesn't sleep very well in anything but her bed). Our fridge went out last weekend and so we got the wonderful opportunity to go out and replace it (insert sarcasm here). When we moved in last year, we replaced all the other appliances with stainless steel ones, but we left our white fridge because it was still in good shape and working....but apparently only for a year. So we spent last Saturday morning out shopping for a fridge, and of course it had to be stainless for Scott! Not quite what we wanted to spend money on, but I guess we didn't have too much of a choice! We're looking forward to this weekend and all of our fun festivities with our families! Scott's mom got the kids their Easter outfits and they can't wait to wear them! I'll post pictures as soon as I get around to it! Hope everyone has a fabulous Easter!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hey, nothings wrong with being lazy. Nothing at all!! Glad to see a post from you though and to know that you're still alive. :) We should really get together sometime. Seriously.