Saturday, April 9, 2011
My apologies.....kind of
So those that know my sweet little Lexie know she loves shutting doors, and not just shutting them softly either. So, yesterday morning, I was just finishing up in the shower (squeegeeing the walls) when McKenzie came in to tell me there was someone at the door that wanted to see me (prompting yet ANOTHER discussion about opening the door to people you don't know, especially when I am not available). So anyway, I hurry and dried off and threw my clothes on and ran a brush through my hair and come out to the door only to find no one there. I asked McKenzie where they were (because she usually opens the door for people, but luckily doesn't invite them in, so I figured I'd come out to find them standing on the doorstep with my front door wide open) and she said Lexie shut the door on them (probably really slamming the door on their faces). I looked out the window next to our door, and my doorstep was empty, except for a pamphlet left by the Jehovah Witnesses. So, my apologies go out to the Jehovah Witnesses that had my door slammed on their faces by my 2 year old, but I also thank my 2 year old for getting me out of talking to them! What a good little child!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hahaha!! LOVE this. What a good girl to have around in instances such as those. :) I would have loved to have seen their faces. lol I bet they were stunned. Along comes this bright blue eyed adorable little girl and she slams the door on their faces. lol
By the way--I think you get extra points for squeeging your shower. Awesome!!
LOL! This is when a HIGH lock comes in handy. :)
I was down stairs doing hair one time and Bridger let the them in. I could hear him talking to someone so I ran up stair to find both boys buck naked talking to the Jehovah witness people. So embarrassing. I am sure they got a kick out of Lexi slamming the door if not they are lame.
Post a Comment