Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Sometimes you just need a break......
So some of my sisters and I decided we need a break, and so we are taking a trip to DISNEYLAND!!! It will just be me and my 2 older sisters, but I am so excited for a break! I love my family DEARLY, but it will be so nice to get away and be Kim for a couple of days and not mom! I know I am cruel for going to Disneyland and not taking my kids, but sometimes life isn't fair...right? We aren't going to go til the first week in May, which seems SO far away, but I guess I'll survive! I have only been away from the kids like 3 times overnight (at one night a piece), so it will be a HUGE adjustment, and I know I'll miss Scott and the kids a lot, but I'll have a blast. My sisters and I can be a little wild and crazy (sometimes forgetting our age) and know how to have a good time! Yay for sisters/girls trips...Let the countdown begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Not fair! I wanna go too! :)
But right on-you totally deserve it and I hope you have a great time. Let's get together soon. Miss seeing you guys.
good for you. it's totally fine to get away from it all. we need it sometimes, it helps us be better mothers.
Well, don't go too crazy while you're there because we might be watching. We are taking our kids to disneyland the first week in May as well. Hope to see you there!
Maybe you should offer to watch Rachel's kids for an hour or two at Disneyland ... just kidding! Have fun with the girls! Thanks for the tip on croup, I'll have to ask my doctor.
Post a Comment